Welcome!

Pottery is a wonderful craft that some are able to take to the art form. It is in that spirit that I welcome you to this blogspace. If nothing else, go to the blogs that I follow to see some of the artists in the field. It is amazing what some people can do with clay, fire, water and some colorants. Many creations are functional, many are just deliciously beautiful and some are both.



Thanks for visiting.



Recent vase

Recent vase

Search This Blog

Welcome to New Holland Pennsylvania Pottery

So glad to have you along in this blog.!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Say hello to my littl' frien'" (a la Al Pachino)

My Peter Pugger has arrived...Look out all you clay scraps that have been accumulating for the past 10 years or so...
Now all I need is a new power outlet since the thing breaks the circuit every time I fire it up!
Very excited to be able to mix clay from dry ingredients!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS Joe, look at that bad boy, wow :) I'll drive down with some cookies, shall we pug some scrap loads together? Thanks for your supportive and kind words, about pots, and Buster. You are a very interesting and kind person, and I am glad you have been able to work with clay to make beautiful things and be a friendly contact. Tuesday I am blogging Buster mugs, where i got started, actually ....a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gary!
    You are welcome to come down and pug clay anytime!
    (I check your blog more than mine, so this is a week late!)
    Thanks for your encouragement. You continue to amaze me with your imagination!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....I just found you via Gary. You've got some neat stuff. Hope to see/read more about Peter Pugger.....but life does get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece there. Haven't heard anything from you recently and I've been delinquent with the blog so I thought I'd come check on you! Hope all is well. Congrats on the new toy...

    ReplyDelete